SHANGRI-LA HOTEL JAKARTA - BEST DEAL IN TOWN

Thursday, November 8, 2012 So far Shangri-la, is the best hotel I've stayed in Jakarta, but of course the most expensive one as well. I stayed there 4 nights for a wedding. Security check when you entered the hotel was thorough.

I couldn't miss the breakfast every morning, they had the best breakfast I'd ever had in a hotel, plenty of choices that I had to try different ones every time.

Also the room was big and comfortable, the bed was amazing. The view from the window was good. I didn't try to pool but it looked nice.

It's very close to Plaza Indonesia, about 10-15 min drive (Due to the heavy traffic in Jakarta all the time, trust me, it's so nice when you live close to a mall).

No need to mention the staffs were friendly and helpful. I definitely want to stay there next time I go to Jakarta!

Offer details : Best Deal in Town

Take your significant other for a romantic break away from the hustle bustle of the metropolitan for the weekend. A range of heavenly pampering is available to simply celebrate romance.

How to redeem this offer: Phone, Online

Redeem This Offer

Offer valid on the following days: Fri, Sat, Sun.

Valid for Redemption: Sep 7, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012

Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta
Kota BNI, Jl Jend Sudiman Kav. 1, Jakarta, Indonesia (021) 5707440

SHANGRI-LA HOTEL JAKARTA - BEST DEAL IN TOWN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Template by Protonema | Bloggerized by Themescook | Redesign by Nubito